Despite what the internet and history books tell us… Nikola Tesla was the first to:
- Invent an commutatorless alternating current motor which 90 percent of our electrical power relies on today.
- Invent neon light.
- Prove wireless power.
- Explain the harms of x-rays.
- Discovery the electron (over 7 years before J. J. Thomson)
- Invent radio (Marconi was a hack).
- Discover radioactivity (Marie Curie was over a year behind) .
- Discover cosmic rays (23 years before Victor Hess) .
- Invent remote control.
- Prove the existence of stationary waves.
- Send a current around earth faster than the speed of light in experiments at Colorado Springs in 1899 (yes… this is a fact fellow science nerds).
- Explain the photoelectric effect (4 years before Einstein).
- Discover the neutron.
- Invent a particle beam weapon.
I don’t understand which internet and history books you guys are reading but mine have always said Tesla was a beast
😂😂😂 Damn. Where’d you go to school?