- Claudia Tropila, an attorney
based in Fountain Valley, California, has always been obsessed with
- She inherited the passion for space from her father, Cooper
Lindley, who oversaw the design of ground support equipment for
the Apollo Program.
- After he helped his daughter secure a summer internship predating the first moon landing, Tropila was totally hooked.
- Now 73, Tropila passed her adoration of all things celestial
to her kids, Diane Parazin and John Tropila, who then passed it on to
- So it wasn’t hard to get her family on board to plan the
eclipse trip of a lifetime back in 2015. Read more (8/15/17)